How do I pick a colour that will suit me?
Do I need to get anything ready before colouring my hair for the first time?
What precautions should I take when colouring my hair?
• Wear gloves and an old t-shirt when applying hair colour
• Be sure to do a skin allergy test and a strand test before applying the colour to your hair
• Carefully follow the directions in the hair colour package
• Never mix different hair colour products
• Don’t leave the colour on your head any longer than specified
• Never colour your eyebrows or eyelashes. An allergic reaction to the colour could cause swelling or increase risk of infection in the eye area. It can also cause blindness